- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp coconut oil, optional but highly recommended
- 1/4 tsp each of ground turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, gently heat the milk of your choice
with the honey and optional coconut oil.
- Bring to the point where it is almost boiling, then remove from heat.
- Whisk in the spices until well blended. Strain through a fine mesh strainer, if desired.
- Add some freshly ground pepper, stir with a cinnamon stick and serve.
To make a big batch, use 1/4 cup each of ground turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom. Store in a glass jar. Makes 1 cup of mix. Add 1 teaspoon of this mix to 1 cup of milk and follow the rest of the recipe to make an individual drink.
Remember to add the black pepper just before serving. Pepper works hand in hand with Curcumin, increasing your body’s ability to absorb it.
I also like to blend my drink for 10 seconds before serving, which makes it super creamy.
Note: Do not put hot water in a glass blender as it may crack or explode. I use my “Blitz 2 Go” which is suitable for hot, but not boiling temperatures.
Remember to always be kind, stay true to you and live life to the absolute fullest.
“Passion Is Purpose”