When energy flow in the human body is not moving, stuck, or in some way hampered, the entire body will run poorly. Symptoms of this vary, but some of the more common symptoms may include decreased energy levels, lack of mental clarity, emotional distress, physical pain and or illness.
The goal of a Reiki Practitioner is to ensure the proper “mix” or flow of energy which will then promote wellness and allow the body to heal itself.
Reiki heals by raising the vibratory level of the energy field in and around the physical body where the negative thoughts and feelings are attached. In so doing, Reiki clears, straightens and heals the energy pathways, thus allowing one’s life force to flow in a healthy and natural way.
Reiki Practitioners can feel the ebb and flow of energy through their hands.
Once the Practitioner feels the flow or lack thereof of this energy, they are able to move it with certain techniques taught to them among which is intent, breath control as well mental images to focus on. Through this technique they then balance the energetic system.
Benefits of Reiki may include:
• Increased Energy Levels
• Increased Mental Clarity
• Personal Ability to Grow
• A Sense of Calm or Balance
• Emotional Healing & Stability
• Clearing & Balancing of Chakras
• Can Provide Relief from Chronic Pain
• Boosts & Strengthens the Immune System
• Compliments & Supports
• Conservative Medical Treatment
• Helps to Deal with Suppressed or
• Blocked Emotions & Feelings
• Reduces Stress, Tension, Anxiety, & General Emotional Distress